What’s in this Webinar:
Lockout/Tagout is one of the most important safety regulations to prevent serious injuries when performing repair or maintenance on machinery or equipment. But what if your process or production operation has relatively minor tasks that are performed? Are there other procedures that could be followed that are safe and compliant with OSHA standard’s?
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- The regulatory exceptions to lockout/tagout,
- The OSHA definition of the minor service exception,
- The conditions that must be met for the minor service exception to apply,
- The process of establishing alternative methods of effective protection, and
- Recommended steps to ensure effective implementation and safe use of alternate procedures
Through the implementation of a rigorous lockout/tagout program and proper management of alternative effective procedures you can keep your employees safe and ensure compliance with OSHA regulations.
Let’s stay in touch.
Sign up using the convenient form below and we’ll stay in touch with information about US Compliance and our future Free Webinars or feel free to give us a call at 888-897-8681